I literally just made this for dinner for Evangeline and had to share. It's quick, it's really easy and if you like sticky lemony, garlicy Greek chicken and potatoes this one is for you!
It literally took 20 minutes from start to dinner plate.
3 washed potatoes with skin
3 chicken thigh fillets
1 tbs mustard
juice from 1/2 lemon
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
salt pepper to taste
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 cup olive oil
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and marinade in lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and 1/2 the oil.
2. Chop the potatoes into cubes and steam for 5 minutes
3. As the potatoes are cooking strifry the chicken in a non stick fry pan until cooked through
4. Remove the chicken and its juices and put aside in a bowl
5. Carefully mix the remaining oil, salt and potatoes and cook in the same fry pan until brown
6. When the potatoes are browned add the chicken and the juices, mix will cover with lid and on low heat cook for a further 5 minutes.
Serve with salad!