ANTIPODES GREEK FESTIVAL & CHOBANI GREEK YOGHURT


All I can say is OMG! ...... About a month ago I received a phone call inviting me to do a Greek food presentation at the 2012 Antipodes Greek Festival in Londsdale Street.  HUGE honour! The lovely Victoria, who is one of the organisers briefly told me about a new Greek yoghurt that is about to hit the Australian market and I believe is one of the sponsors..To be honest I thought...not another try hard TOTAL!  We all know and love that yoghurt in Greece!


About an hour ago the doorbell rang and I received a box full of yoghurt.. I saw the 0% on the plain tub and was to say the least disappointed..Every low fat greek style yoghurt I have tasted just doesn't seem to taste quite right!  However, I thought, the least I could do was to taste it!  It is AMAZING...and no this is NOT a paid advertisement.  It is really thick, all natural ingredients, each tub is about 170g and only 100 calories and more importantly  tastes like FULL FAT GREEK YOGHURT...

After that I had to taste the 2% passionfruit greek yoghurt. Again really thick with a layer of passionfruit at the bottom... My baby is at the age (6 months) where she loves watching us eat... I couldn't help myself, I had to let her taste some... The pictures say it all!!!!
So if you see this greek yoghurt make sure you try it!
xxxx Carol

Comments

  1. Hi Carol, so happy you enjoyed the CHO!! We are so looking forward to working with you at the Chobani Greek Kitchen. Love the photos, so sweet!!! cheers, alan @ Chobani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts